One of the biggest challenges in getting started with STEAM activities is finding the right activity!
When I was an art educator in the classroom, I had only 30 minutes with each class (and the classes were back to back to back). Due to the time constraint, I learned to maximize our learning by including STEAM activities.
By integrating Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math I could teach the art standards I needed to teach and connect to what my students were learning in the classroom.
I spent hours researching and creating the right activities for my students. It was difficult to find activities that were age appropriate and could realistically be completed within our time and budget constraints.
But you don’t have to spend hours to get started with STEAM Activities for Kids. You can get started today!
This one resource will help get you started right now!
STEAM Kids: 50+ Science / Technology / Engineering / Art / Math Hands-On Projects for Kids
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
Inside the book, STEAM Kids: 50+ Science / Technology / Engineering / Art / Math Hands-On Projects for Kids you will find 50+ hands-on STEAM activities that will inspire your kids to engineer, create, design, explore and build the unimaginable.
Built on the expertise of an MIT engineer, award-winning educators, graphic designers, and homeschooling experts, STEAM Kids was created to help you inspire your students and save you time!
5 Reasons Why STEAM Kids Will Save You Time:
- No need to spend hours searching on Pinterest for the right STEAM activities. Inside the book, you will find over 50 inspiring ideas to help you get started with STEAM.
- Bright clear photos of each activity. I admit, I am a visual learner and I love to see photographs of what the activity realistically looks like.
- The activities are color coded by difficulty. You can see at a glance if the activity might be too easy or advanced for what you need.
- Estimated project times to help you plan how much time you may need to complete the project.
- Project extensions are included for every activity to promote further exploration and learning. Students learn best when you build upon their prior knowledge.
question like a scientist
design like a technologist
build like an engineer
create like an artist
deduce like a mathematician – and, most importantly – play like a kid!
The book is available in print or as a digital ebook so you can pick your preference.
For $14.99 you can have the digital ebook PDF version
If you like to hold the book and mark your favorite activities with sticky notes (like I do), then you can order a physical book from Amazon for $24.99.
When you purchase your copy today you will also get the bonuses included below.
Take a sneak peak of the activities included in the book below.