Easter eggs are decorated eggs used to celebrate Easter and Spring time. Originally chicken eggs were used and painted as a symbol of fertility and rebirth. However in our modern world there are all kinds of eggs made from all sorts of materials such as a rainbow jello egg or celebrity portrait painted eggs.
How to Create Your Own Designer Egg
5. Wrap up your eggs with your favorite washi tape.
6. Use temporary tattoos to add detail.
7. Add beautiful color with watercolors.
8. Personalize your egg with family photos.
9. Make it not an egg. Turn your egg into something else like this glittery bird.
Give a Plastic Egg the Designer Treatment
1. Your youngest artist can help decorate eggs with office stickers.
2. Use tissue paper to add pattern and color.
Win one of THREE $500 cash prizes directly in your paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ years old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below the giveaway for more info.