Growing up my Mom always encourage my sister and I to create handmade gifts for our family and friends. I remember feeling proud about giving the gift because I had helped create it. To me it is not about spending money but about the love and thought put into the gift. I hope to give Lil B and M-Woww these same values.
Homemade does not mean you have to use expensive materials or spend a lot of time. Here are 10 easy ways to help your kids get started on making their own gifts to give this season. Be sure to check out our BIG holiday giveaway at the bottom of the post. What a great way to kick off the holiday season!
1. An easy tissue paper jar perfect for a candle or led votive light. | Crayon Freckles
2. Show your love with an beautiful felt key ring. | Red Ted Art
3. Snowman play dough jars are cute and economical.| No Time For Flashcards
4. Set your drink down on a colorful yarn woven coaster.| Kids Activities Blog
5. Personalize a soap bottle to create a one of a kind gift. | Craftulate
6. Recyle old artwork into beautiful magnets. | Hand Made Kids Art
7. Make your own salt dough ornaments with this easy recipe. | Hand Made Kids Art
8. Candy Cane Play dough . Be sure to give in a clear jar to show off how cute it is! | Artful Parent
9. Create your own jewelry with these salt dough beads.| One Perfect Day
10. Create a pen and pencil holder with this cute popsicle stick craft. | My Little Bookcase
This post is part of the Holiday Festive Family Blog Hop.
Gifts for the Season Posts from Festive Family Bloggers
Gift Guide from Peace But Not Quiet